Resolved

Warning please read!

The customer service is horrible, They could care less about customers!I ordered glass for my wood stove.

Being a little confused I clicked on the link for the stove it ask me what kind of glass I picked one put in the measurements and paid for it. Just to make sure I ordered the correct one I sent and email. No response 3 1/2 weeks later the glass arrives I put it in the stove. All of a sudden it explodes covering my children and myself with tiny shards of glass.

I mean explodes!!! I sent more emails asking what happened, no response, Finally I open a case with pay pal and ask for my money back, now they answer. Saying "we told you this was not for a stove". THANKS!

and no you didn't, my phone number and email was on the order, It took 3 1/2 weeks you could have tried to contact me, you new it was wrong! and dangerous! can you imagine if you clicked on a table glass icon go through the steps of ordering a glass table top, ask if its correct, with no response. It arrives you lean on it and fall through.

It was my fault,I should have checked there past reviews.

Theres so many options out there this one is defiantly the worst!Also they refused to refund my money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Elite Glass. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elite Glass.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Elite Glass to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elite Glass?

Comments